shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Friday, March 03, 2006

Vacation plans

Today I officially decided to go with Smash this May to the Riviera Maya. She is going to be in a friend's wedding and wanted someone to go with. I'm actually her second choice, but what the hell....

I'm afraid of flying, so I'm sure the plane ride will be fun!! I'm going to have to make a visit to my doctor to get something to take before we leave... And worse than that, I have to find a swimming suit! This is going to be difficult!! But it's not like I can sit on the beach with my jeans on! I was also getting shit at work because a couple of the restaurants at the resort require the guests to be dressed up... When I asked what to wear they told me "A little sun dress." It has been almost 10 years since I've worn anything resembling a sun dress! So what do you think I can get away with???

1 Comments:

Blogger SuperGenius said...

My sister is a wardrobe genius and I was complaining to her about asking a friend what to wear to an event when she gave the sundress answer...according to my sister capris or any nice but not too dressy pants would be fine. If you like sandals or summery shoes, put them with the pants. Also, any not real dressy dress or skirt that you like would work. I was just so excited about her good advice before I had to share it. Aunt B also has good ideas on this sort of stuff a lot as well.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home