shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Saturday, February 25, 2006

The party

CP finally asked Boobilicious to marry her, and I can finally post about it!! I've known for over 2 weeks and kept the secret well! CP had invited a bunch of us to come celebrate at Novaks. Not wanting to show up by myself, I emailed the party people to see if they would like to make an entrance with me. Biscuit was all about getting her drink on but Wingman was all about exercising (that's an interesting story for later). So instead of coming home from work last night, I stayed in the city and did a little shopping. I met up with Biscuit and we made our entrance.

Needless to say, I had way too much to drink and ended up taking my shirt off for everyone to see me in my wifebeater. At one point, I was in an ice fight with the ex-nun and was surprised attacked by Boobilicious.... Not fair to put ice down a girls boyshorts!! Very hard to get ice out of the boyshorts without shoving your hand down there, which I of course did! Then there was a bunch of dancing, some molesting of Biscuit and a jello shot toast. At the end of the night I was adopted by CP and Boobilicious. When retrieving things from my truck, I flashed everyone in the parking lot (thankfully, I think only the people in our party got a look!)

This morning we were going to Gras for some more celebrating but my tummy did not agree! After a few strange burps, I decided it would be best if I returned home for some alone time. So, now I'm up and ready to go again! I have a feeling I might not be invited to go out again for awhile....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home