shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Dreams I can remember...

I'm getting ready to go to bed and I just remembered some of my dreams from last night. Neither were very exciting, but hey I've been at on the couch and in bed all day, so it's not like your going to get a good post out of me tonight!

So I had 2 dreams that I can remember. The first was that I was staying in a hotel and my friends and family had been coming by visit, kind of like I was living there. I kept hearing a familiar voice in the hallway and then in the room next to me, but I could not figure out who it was. A couple visitors later and I figured out the voice was that of the Preacher (the woman, who happened to be a minister, I lived with for almost three years). I think I was awoken by coughing, so I never actually had a conversation with her.

The second dream was about 87. We were at her house talking about things and I kept trying to kiss her. At times, she was kissing me, but other times she just looked at me and walked away. For some reason I kept picking up the phone (no it wasn't ringing). Then she would come back in the room and it would start over again.

Could anyone tell me what either of those mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home