shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

V-day

So today started off wonderful.... On my way to work this morning, some ass wad decided to stop on the highway... Picture this.... You're going 40 mph in the far left lane over the PSB (Poplar Street Bridge). The truck 4 cars infront of you decided he really wanted to take the 55/44 exit, which is two lanes over. He slams on the brakes and comes to a complete stop. Once he sees the 4 cars behind him appropriately slam on their brakes and remain in the lane behind him instead of swerving into the right lane, he pull over both lanes of traffic to his exit lane like that was an acceptable thing to do. I shit you not, a burnt rubber smell lingered in my truck for 10 minutes because I had to lock up my brakes so hard to not hit the car infront of me. And why the hell were we so stupid to just sit there and let him pull off into the exit lane? I should have gotten out of my truck and beat the hell out of him!! Stupid fuck!

I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting at work today. At the weigh in, I weighed 6 more pounds than I had weighed at home only 5 hours earlier.... I know, different scale, but what the fuck! No wonder everyone hates to get on scales..... you never know what the fuck they are going to say!

Dinner with E-beth (my boss) was wonderful. Since we are both doing the WW thing we had a nice pre-WW dinner. We sat and talked for a long time (we would have been there longer if the place wasn't a sauna). We need to do more things together.

I then made one of my famous fast trips to the grocery store to pick up breakfast and lunch for the rest of the week.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home