shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Fuck that little rodent

Yes, I'm talking about that bitch of a groundhog. Yeah, I know I'm late in addressing the subject, but I was just reminded of it today as we were getting our inch of snow. I'm over the whole winter thing.... Couldn't be snowy on Christmas when it could have been fun... No, has to snow after weeks of pretty decent weather... Almost a week to the day after that little punk ass predicted there would be 6 more weeks of winter. Fuck him!

Bring on the summer! I hate driving home in the dark. I long to be outside in the warm sun! I want things to melt in my truck as it is sitting in the parking garage! I want to walk out the door and choke on air that's seems as though it is holding a gallon of water!

The only thing I enjoy about the winter and the snow is how quiet things seem....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home