shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Friday, January 27, 2006

good bye cream puff

So, tonight was the happy hour for cream puff (or as I like to call her Lovebug). We had a good time. I promised that I would not drink too much, which I didn't.... I think I had 4 drinks from 5:30 to 10:30, which is pretty good considering I would normally have them within the first hour if I was going at my normal pace. I did however do a blow job shot about an hour before I left....

I did find someone to who would go with me in March to Vegas though.... And I think that the two of us can talk Ebeth into going as well.... We will have to see!!!

Now I'm going to head off to dreamland... I'll tell you all about tonight tomorrow morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home