shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Friday, January 20, 2006

Today took way too long

I'm convinced that some days move drastically slower than others. I think there were at least 35 hours in the day today. I didn't have much that I really wanted to do at work today. It was kind of slow for a Friday.

The highlight of the day was when I came home and found the CD from the hot bass player in my mailbox. Included in the package was an invitation to their next show. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who got a personalized invitation, but a girl can fantasize can't she?? Only bad thing is it is next Thursday night at 9:30... Not so cool when you have to be at work at 8:30 the next morning.... Of course, I could just stay out all night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home