shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

On the edge

I am on the edge of getting sick and I refuse to! I'm pissed off at work because people insist on coming in with all their crazy germs and spreading it across our section. Within the last 2 weeks 2 people were sent home because they were puking in their trash cans at their desk. I know that I went to work when I was sick last, but I didn't have a fever and only had a soar throat and cough.... I wasn't puking my guts out! At work today, I started to get a strange feeling in my stomach which was magnified by 10 fold because someone burnt their microwave popcorn!

The biggest reason getting sick would piss me off is because this weekend I am going on the first trip I've been on in almost 3 years. I'm going to visit one of my oldest friends, my psychic advisor Aunt B. It has been way too long since I last visited Aunt B and I'll have to beat someone about the head and shoulders if I have to stay home because I'm sick.... so watch out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home