shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Friday, January 06, 2006

Shooting for the stars....

So I've taken a few steps to acquire stars on my calendar.... Yes, I know you are all probably tired of hearing me complain about not having the stars, but come on it's been since July....

This week I got up the courage to ask CP for the status of her house painter.... We met at the bar last week.... If nothing else, I would like to get to know her.... I've also taken steps to find out the status of the hot bass player, even though I was told she was a little goth looking.... Maybe that's what I need right now!!

We'll have to see what happens!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home