shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Late night with Studboy....

So, how did you survive without hearing from me for a day??? My trip to exit 82 lasted longer than I had expected. When I got home, I barely got the door shut behind me before Studboy showed up. Studboy is Smash's brother. Remember in a previous post when I offered to have his baby?? Well, he showed up to take me up on my offer......

Of course we didn't do anything!!! I don't know what the hell you were thinking!! I'm not that kind of girl.....

We sat around and talked about why he called off his engagement (He just asked the chick on Christmas....), my big tits and how hot we both think Salma Hayek is (I picked up a Glamour magazine on my way home... I was pissed because I couldn't find a Maxim at any of the 3 stores I went to!) He shared a bunch of his sex stories and got himself worked up enough that he had to go home. Studboy has some wild ass stories! Maybe I should take a few pointers from him!! I'm sure that could get me a star or two!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home