shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Vodka and sushi

God, what a combination! So I didn't really have them together, but I've had them both tonight... Yes, it is another drunk post from me. You should all expect this by now. I went out with some of my friends for dinner and had a few too many after! We stopped by the Creepy Crawl to hear CP's cousin's band... I'm not sure what their name was... something to do with the news.... Kind of Doorsish.... Kind of punk.... Kind of a hot ass bass player..... A bit of a dirty looking girl.... that's kind of what I'd like about now... Sorry... too much information! Actually I wouldn't mind seeing the cowboy hat girl again.... Yeah, it's been a long time and it's taking a toll....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home