shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

So really it isn't Christmas yet, but I'm off to exit 82 for the weekend. I will not be able to post anything because I can hardly get a moment to myself, let alone share a moment with all my readers. I've kind of been procrastinating today as I'm kind of sad. In my family, I will be the only one there without a significant other. I'm dealing a lot better with this fact, however it is rather lonely, especially when I'll be in a room full of couples. Wonder if I'll have to sit at the kids table.... At this moment, that wouldn't be a bad idea!

Anyway.... I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! May you have a day filled with joy and happiness!

Love,
Shug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home