shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Friday, December 16, 2005

Last day of 2005 vacation...

Hmmm what did I do today???

I jacked around most of the morning (not what I intended to do)... and finally got in the shower around 10:30. I wish I would have slept in, but for some reason I am not able to sleep past 7:30 on the days I have nothing to do. This pisses me off because on days when I need to be up by 6:30 I'm lucky if I can drag my ass out of bed by 7:15. The only thing I was thinking about doing this morning was to go pick up some more Christmas presents. I did not get that done since I had made lunch plans and had to haul ass over to the city.

My lunch date was with Boobilicious. I had a good time. We talked a lot about our families and some about CP, but we are going to keep that on the DL.... Wonder if that comment will get me an email...

Then I went to pick up wine for E-beth's present from the short bus gang (this is our team of 10) at work. I'm not good at wine, so I'm hoping what the lady at World Market told me is right....

Next it was over to work so we could exchange our gifts. I received a really nice picture frame with a print of SpongeBob. The frame is what I had on my list, the picture was because I have SpongeBob all over my desk.

Everyone bailed on happy hour after work because they all had excuses. I didn't want to go home so I forced E-beth to go out to dinner with me. We had a really good dinner and I had 3 tini's, the last of which was not so good. We also had a really good, long conversation. I consider her a good friend and find it odd that some of the stories she told tonight I have never heard before. We both talked about how fucked up we are and made a pact to force each other to work on our fuckupedness (yea, I like that made up word, don't you??) We also agreed that if I go out to breeder bars with her, she will go out to gay bars with me... I was considering making T-shirts for the occasion... What do you think about one that says "Sorry girls, these toys are for boys!" for her and "Sorry boys, these toys are for girls!" for me.... I think it would be a good conversation piece to say the least!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home