shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Check this out for me....

As I was getting ready to leave work today, E-beth came running over and said, "I know this is gross, but just look and tell me..." What she wanted me to do is look at her nose to make sure she didn't have boogers hanging out. Of course I did it and laughed like hell because it seems I get picked for these tasks often because 87 asked me earlier in the day to do the same. Then of course I have to whip out the story from high school when on of my friend would once a month ask me to check out her ass when we were leaving Physics class to make sure there wasn't anything there.

I guess I just have that trustworthy look about me. Or maybe they think I really like to look at gross things... who knows. Next time I run into any of you and you're a little unsure about something, just ask me to take a look and of course I will do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home