shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Cleaning and watching crap on TV

Yes, so my Saturday has so far been filled with cleaning my place from top to bottom... Well not really because I didn't clean the basement! But I have cleaned everything else, even the worst thing of all.... The toilet!

While cleaning, I had strange TV shows on for background noise... I watched some Christian minister in Utah marry his 3rd wife. Even though they aren't legally married, they are "spiritually" married. Please tell me how this is not a mockery of marriage but homosexual marriage is! From the damn bumper stickers, one stick man plus one stick woman = marriage.... I don't understand! (I actually do, but work with me here!)

I guess from now on, I will have to limit my background noise to movies I've seen 1,000 times like Fried Green Tomatoes or Someone Like You.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home