shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, November 21, 2005

My voice is gone....

Over the last four days I have not been able to speak very well. I sound like a horrible Peter Brady. I coughed so hard this weekend that I think I broke something in my right lung and my throat. I finally called the doctor again and asked for stronger drugs in an attempt to get better. I picked it up tonight on my way home from work. Hopefully I will be better soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home