shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Friday, September 02, 2005

Bumper Sticker Road Rage

Have you ever been driving down the road and coming up to a busy intersection and nicely slow down to let someone out in front of you? Yes, this is a nice gesture and I find myself doing it often. Recently I've had the misfortune of letting ignorant people out in front of me! Being the nice person I am, I slow down and wave the person out in front of me and then "BAM" there it is in my face, a dumb ass bumper sticker. There are several of these that piss me off the 2 most offensive of which are man + woman = marriage and "Guns don't kill people, Abortion kills people." I get very angry when I have gone out of my way to be nice to someone and they have that kind of shit on the back of their car. Please let me live my naive life thinking that everyone is accepting and understanding of others! I mean I really feel like speeding up and ramming the shit out of their car to see how many times of rear ending them it will take for that sticker to come flying off!

1 Comments:

Blogger bridgett said...

I have a theory that those yellow ribbons are really asshole indicators. I've noticed that the more pro-war magnetic stuff that's stuck on the car, the more of a road hazard the car tends to be.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home