shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Friday, September 23, 2005

Lazy me...

Ok, if everyone hasn't figured out by now I'm a lazy ass. Yes, it is true! I don't usually admit that, however as you can tell I have not been keeping up with my blogging.... I have not excuse. Normally in an email to someone I haven't written to in a long time I would say that I've been really busy at work (which is actually true this week). Or that I have no desire to look at a computer when I come home. Actually the truth is I like to avoid things sometimes.... And of course, over the last couple of weeks I've felt like I haven't had anything interesting to say so why say anything at all?

I'm not going to promise to be better, because the cold hard truth is I'm not. All I can say is that I will try to find more interesting things in life and share my opinions on them.... Oh and I guess I could always update you on my wonderful life.... Let me think about some more interesting topics and I will TRY to be better at this whole daily blogging thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home