shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, November 28, 2005

I think this will be a good place to stop....

Have you ever wondered why some people are allowed to drive??? I did on the way to my parents.... It is a little over an hour drive from my place to my parents. Most of the trip is spent on I55. Usually I enjoy the trip, however I guess I under estimated the amount of people that would be driving on Thanksgiving day. I guess I assumed they would have all wanted to wake up where they were going to be (unlike myself). For the most part, the only problem was the amount of traffice..... until... I got behind the 2 dumbest drivers ever! I was directly behind some a Grand Am who was behind a Minivan.... the Grand Am was riding the Minivan's ass so the Minivan got all pissed and put on the brakes.... here is where it gets stupid... instead of the Grand Am backing off, they kept on the Minivan's ass.... The Minivan got all pissed off and proceeded to stop in the middle of the road! I kid you not, I went from 65 to 25 in less than 500 feet.... The Minivan then pulled off to the side of the road to let the Grand Am and myself pass by.... I looked in the rearview mirror assuming that something had happened to make them stop so quickly, however to my surprise, they pulled back on just as quickly... Who the hell thinks this is a good way to get someone off your ass??? Usually you slow down and get over to the left so you can flip them off when they go by; or you floor it thinking that you will put enough distance between you and them that you won't have to worry about them again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home