shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The biggest loser...

Yes, I am officially the biggest loser!!! I started feeling better today and finally got my hair cut. I got a burst of energy and thought I would go to what is supposed to be the biggest party of the year at Novaks. I jumped in the shower, messed around with my newly cut hair to get myself looking all hot, got dressed and gave up! Yeap, that's right, I gave up! I must be the dumbest lesbian ever... At Novaks I'm sure there are hundreds of hotties shoved into the area around the bar and I'm sitting a home thinking of the only woman I want to be with. God, I miss her! I miss every little thing.... I miss sitting and talking for hours about nothing... I miss the way that she smells, the way she walks, the way she drinks a Coke... Suffice it to say, I miss every single thing, even the annoying things.... I am hopeless!! I should realize that she will never reconsider and get on with my life.... I think the last couple of weeks have been especially hard since I've been sick...

Oh well, at least I now feel better enough to update my blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home