shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving weekend

As I'm sure you are aware by the lag between logs, I was away from computer access the past 4 days. I left on Thursday morning for a fun filled weekend with my family. I returned Sunday around 7 pm to a messy ass apartment! When I don't feel good, I don't clean the place.... I spent most of the evening cleaning and then had a nutritious dinner of cauliflower with cheese and chocolate chip ice cream with peanuts.... Hmmm I wonder why I've been sick the last couple of weeks....

The next few blogs are things I jotted down while away from technology....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home