shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Christmas shopping

I'm the most horrible person on earth... Well ok, not really. I've been out shopping the last few days for Christmas presents for my family and I've only gotten a few presents. I tend to get bored looking for things for others because I have no idea what to get. So when I get bored, I start to look for things for myself. I guess the older I get, the less presents really mean. I mean think about it, you buy something for someone and then they buy something for you. Most of the time you are asking each other what they would like and you are buying them exactly what they tell you. Wouldn't it just be easier to save your money and buy the things yourself??? It is for me!! There are very few presents I've gotten over the last few years that I haven't told people I wanted. (And if you've ever dated me, you know I'm like a little kid and want everything!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home