shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Last night....

So my loyal readers I went out and got drunk off my ass last night. I had very little to eat the whole day (a bowl of cereal and some peanuts)* and drank like a fish. Mind you that it has been a long while since I’ve drank, to say the least got drunk of my ass. But there I was in the cold and dark, again explaining to CP how she was not the biggest jackass when we were dating. Of course this only came after the multiple shots of Hot Damn and the run in with the Cowboy hat girl. My apologies for anything inappropriate that I may have done!

I did however have a wonderful time at the party and would love to hang out with all of these women at some point when I have not drunk so much. As Boobilicious (this is CP’s new woman) was telling me this morning** I just need to get out and open up to people. If any of you know me, you know that it is extremely hard for me to do, but I’m trying like hell. A few weeks ago, I was considering not going last night. I went, I’m fine (I may have been laughed at by people last night, but do I really give a fuck? No!). Anyway, I’m now back in the comfort of my own bed suffering from an upset stomach and mild hypothermia. Just kidding with ya ladies you know I appreciate everything you did for me last night!!

*Not because I was refusing to eat, because I was being retarded and didn’t think I had enough time to since I left Smash’s house so late and I had to take a shower and be at CP’s by 6 as to not be late for the party.

**I’m very glad to know I have people who are caring enough to take me home so I don’t drive off drunk. Even if they were trying to turn me into a popsicle in the middle of the night.

2 Comments:

Blogger SuperGenius said...

I think that is the best opening line ever:

"So my loyal readers I went out and got drunk off my ass last night."

4:10 PM  
Blogger shug said...

Thanks, I thought it was funny... I think it is good to get drunk off your ass every once in awhile... I blame it all on Aunt B., she's a good influence!!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home