shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Broken truck

So I just picked my truck up from the dealer today. Somehow I broke the transmission. I had a Focus to drive while it was in the shop. I must say that I kind of liked the Focus... Zippy little car that it is, I didn't even notice when I was driving 85 on the highway. This morning while driving to work I missed my exit and had to drive at least 10 miles out of my way. At least I did it today and not tomorrow. We are expecting 1-4 inches of snow starting sometime tonight. I'm kind of glad that I have my truck to drive in the snow! I have a feeling if I still had the Focus I'd be off in the ditch in 2 seconds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home