shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, December 12, 2005

My truck STILL smells like ass

Forgive me as I cannot remember if I told everyone about my truck smelling like ass or not... Remember way back to last week when I told you I picked it up from the shop? Well since then there has been this strange ass smell coming from somewhere inside the cab of my truck. I can't figure it out... I've looked from top to bottom thinking I'd left something in there and it had rotted (yeah I did that this summer with a tomato from my uncle's garden). I have not been able to find anything! So I thought I would be all cool and stick some fabric softener sheets under the seats to cover up the smell but my plan has backfired! Now, my truck smells like a combination of Snuggle and ass.... It is horrible!!! Do you think I can call up the guy who sold me the truck and tell him I'm pissed because whoever fixed my truck obviously had something on him (yes I'm being stereotypical) that has left a permanent funk in my truck? It is now the "funk truck"! I'm just going to have to trade the damn thing in because there is no way I could sell it outright.... I mean how the hell am I supposed to list that?

2001 extended cab Ranger XLT, 60,000+ miles, excellent condition, runs great, smells like ass $11,000?

Yeah, that would go over really well!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home