shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Dave's top ten list tonight....

Ok, I'm watching Letterman and the top 10 list is what you would NOT like to hear at your office Christmas party.....

Tomorrow when I am posting after my office Christmas party we will see if any of those are true! I've already been warned that I could not have a repeat of last weekend when I could not drive myself home after the party! Smash is going to a concert and E-beth refuses to drive to the east side......

We will see. Maybe I will have to have a taxi take me home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home