shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Whirlwind trip to exit 82

I'm finally back from my trip to exit 82. I made the trip because my 6 year old boyfriend was bored and wanted me to come up. Actually I needed to go anyway to do my 200 loads of laundry. I'm such a loser!! Anyway, while I was there I hung out with my 2 boyfriends (the 2 year old was especially affectionate). We had some awesome pizza, chatted and watched the Christmas Caper (those Penguins from Madagascar). We were laughing our asses off and kept making farting noises! It was a lot of fun.

Today I forced my brother, bomber, to go shopping with me. I'm now 95% done. I'm very happy as I want to be finished with shopping because I spend more money than I should because I'm buying a bunch of crap for myself! I'm a bit worried because I ordered my Dad's present and I'm not sure it will be here in time. I guess he will just have to get over it! He knows I can be a dumbass sometimes!

I've also set my plans for Christmas so I will be away again for most of next weekend. Argh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home