shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hey you look like

So have you ever been told you look like a famous person and you think that person if full of shit?

When I was younger, I was told by several people that I looked like Mary Stuart Masterson....

Recently, I was told I look like a butch Charlize Theron. Of course when I think of a butch Charlize Theron, I think of her in Monster. Not really sure that was a complement at all, but I guess it was supposed to be.

I'm always amazed when someone tells me those kind of things because when I look into the mirror, I think of someone more like Kathy Kinney sans the pounds of make-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home