shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!

So, it is now 2006. I actually did not sit at home this year like I told everyone I was going to. Last night I got invited to ring in the new year with the party people. We hung out at their house and drank some blue hurricanes made with 151. Three of us drank a big ass bottle of it. Of course, Guru was there to make sure no one got too out of hand. I tried to talk Guru into going out so we could get some stars on our calendars (the party people's way of keeping track of what days they had sex) but he wasn't up for it tonight... I could really use some stars tonight!! Peaches (she doesn't really want anyone to call her that, but because I'm drunk and can't think of a different name she'll have to get over it) came after she got off work and had a bottle of Asti in hand. We downed that as well. I'm actually surprised that I could walk after that, but we hang around for a couple hours to sober up.

Now I'm safe and warm in my own bed and I'm ready to sleep for hours.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home