shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I think my Dad is trying to poison me.....

So the long standing issue between me and my Dad is his need to put walnuts or pecans in everything he bakes.... This would not really be an issue except I am allergic to nuts..... We have had a conversation over and over and he still insists that it isn't that I'm allergic to them, but I just don't like them.... He is constantly telling me "I only put a few in" or "They are just on top and they're whole so you can just pick them off." This would not be an issue if it was all because I did not like the taste of them. My problem is that my body does strange things to me if I eat them... I'm not severely allergic to the point my throat closes, however I do get the sensation of having swallowed a million needles followed by an acid chaser.... To get the feeling to subside I have to drink gallons of ice water. The next couple of days is were the real fun lies.... I get canker soars all over the inside of my mouth..... I know, it's very hot, isn't it....

So why am I telling you all of this you may be asking yourself right now?? Because I have about ten billion canker soars in my mouth right now.... The fucker contaminated the Christmas cookies I love by putting them in the same container as ones with walnuts! The best part is my Mom ratted him out! I guess I'll just have to keep irritating him by dating women....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home