shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Thursday, January 05, 2006

What died up your ass????

After work I went to Smash's to help her put up sheetrock and another wall in her basement. When I walked in the door, I was attacked by the one balled wonder (her wiener dog). While she was getting dinner out for us he was acting like a nutbag, jumping all over me and trying to take my shirt off.... Studboy showed up when we were finishing eating and we forced him to help us.... Actually I had talked to him earlier in the day and insisted that we needed his "big guns" to help hold up the sheetrock.... men fall for anything!!! So after having a strange conversation consisting of partner swapping and Studboy's Naval escapades we went to the basement to work on our project. The whole time we were working Studboy was farting... I'm not sure what the hell was in his ass, but I think he really needed to check on it because whatever it was, it died a long time ago.... Halfway through the project he made Smash go get him his 12th meal of the day.... When she returned with his tacos and burger she started yelling at him because the entire house smelled! I'm not sure if the smell will ever go away.... I think she will have to sleep with the windows open tonight to make sure she wakes up in the morning....

At least most of the closet sheetrock is done and one more wall is up....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home