shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, January 09, 2006

I lack passion

So in my day of nothingness today, I realized something. I lack passion.... no, not the passion I talk about most often, the other one.... the passion that keeps a person alive. The passion that drives someone to greatness. I have eliminated everything from my life that I was ever passionate about. When I was in college, I used to write.... Nothing brilliant, but it was mine.... and I used to throw clay.... again, nothing spectacular, but it possessed me for hours.... and draw.... even cooking.... I've not used my oven once since I moved in.... And I gave it all up because I couldn't do it flawlessly....

And now, I wake up saying "I fucking hate my life..."

I NEED MY PASSION BACK....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home