shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Sunday, January 08, 2006

drunk ass.....

I'm a drunk motherfucker right now.... I just got back from the bar.... I should not go out.... I called 87 on the way home and told her stuff that I'm not supposed to, especially since I'm pretty sure she is dating a guy..... HMMMMM..... maybe I should have stuck around and wen't home with one of the hotties at the bar..... I'm sure my new pho mo turned someone on......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home