shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Chewy and Plaidman

So normally I don’t blog about work, but tonight I’m breaking the rules!

One of my favorite places to spend time away from my desk is in the file/supply/mail room. It is there that I get to have inappropriate conversations with two of my favorite men, Chewy and Plaidman.

The other day we were having a discussion about these little “sign here” post-it flags that we use at work. Every time I go back there to get the flags I tease them about how I really just take them home and put them all over my body. We then had a discussion about how it would make a really good bird costume for Halloween. I agreed, but thought it would take a little too long to put together seeing as how the flags are about ½ in wide by an 1 ½ inches long. Plaidman’s solution was to have a few friends over to help me out adding that it would only take an hour or two. Of course I had to point out the fact that if I was going to have people come over to help put stickers all over the process might take more like 5 or 6 hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home