shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Madam W

Have you ever seen the painting by John Singer Sargent, titled Madame X? It is one of my favorite paintings....

One of my other experiences from the weekend is about a friend of Aunt B's who I will refer to as Madam W. Madam W has beautiful short brown hair and big brown eyes. She is one of those touchy feely souls, who insisted on sleeping in the same bed as me both nights I was in Nashville. I won't soon forget being woken up by Madam W and her wild kisses.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home