shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, January 16, 2006

Did anyone miss me?

I know I usually tell you when I’m leaving, but this time I was just a bit busy…. Thursday night I helped CP and Boobilicious move some furniture from their basement to their garage so they could have work done to the basement. In return I got a home cooked meal… Can’t beat that deal, can you? Originally we were going to move the furniture from one room to another; however our plans were foiled due to a doorway that was an inch smaller than the couch. Instead, we had to carry them up the stairs, outside and into the garage. This was made more complicated by the fact that when we discovered we were going to have to move the furniture to the garage I was asked to install the legs on the couches. After installing and removing the legs, removing the door to the house and the garage, loosing my shoe on the stairs and almost puking on myself, we finally accomplished our task!

Friday I departed from work for my mini vacation to Nashville…..

I’m back now and promise that I will give you forewarning before I depart again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home