shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Two dancing chicks....

So, have you ever puked so hard you blew out a vessel in your eye?

Yep, that's how my night ended last night. Driving down Manchester with the door opened and my head hanging out.... It's a good thing I didn't fall out of the car! I think I remember everything, but there are a few things I don't remember. I can't remember when I took my sweater off (or where for that matter).... I remember dancing with a couple women I didn't know, but I don't know how we got together. I do remember asking a woman for a cigarette, which I think was the vomit inducer. I'm pretty sure I was acting like an ass too. Thanks to CP and Boobilicious, I didn't do any drunk dialing... I surrendered my phone and they refused to give it back until the morning. I do however think they have some crazy ass pictures of me. (One I got Boobilicious to delete {probably not before she emailed it to someone} by trying to take a picture of her in bed.)

CP and Boobilicious, I promise to be the DD next time we go out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home