shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, January 23, 2006

My memory is coming back.....

Oh, so I did remember another thing about Saturday night….

I ran into my Rabbit’s* mom at the bar. I was actually impressed with myself because I went up and talked to her. She and her girlfriend were excited to see me. She told me that Rabbit had a baby in July. They were very excited to be Grandmas! They asked if I was with anyone… I told them no, but didn’t want to get into the whole story.

So this got me wondering something…. Why is it that I have mostly dated straight women? Only 2 out of the six women I have dated are lesbians. Do you think that says something about me?

*Rabbit was the first woman I was in love with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home