shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Weekend....

I'm so over this week already! I'm very tired and want to sleep in. I also want this weekend to be here because I get to hang out with my girls, Z and McK. I will be hanging out with them (4 and 1) while Red and Shorty go out to dinner for an early V-day dinner. I will get to watch cartoons and play with toys! Yeah!!

Then on Sunday I'm going to exit 82 for a Super Bowl party where I will get to hang out with my boys! I haven't really seen them since Christmas. Maybe I can talk GI Joe into going to see Hoodwinked with me before the game....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home