shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

dreams....

So last night I had a very strange dream. I was helping some of my family redecorate my grandmother's house (although it wasn't her real house). My Dad and his brother had painted one room (including the curtains) in purple and green. It looked like they had painted over 23 coats of old peeling paint. I was in charge of laying a tile floor (my aunt bought 20 boxes of tiles non of which were the same). With this challenge, I decided to make a mosaic floor, but I couldn't get the tiles broke and laid in time so everyone was upset with me.

I have no idea what any of this means.... Maybe it means I should not eat a fudge bar before bed again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home