shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Sunday, January 29, 2006

I hate Microsoft!!!

I jacked up my computer yesterday because I tried to install updates from their website. Since I had some spyware program on my computer that I didn't know about, the install failed. Then when I powered down my computer and tried to restart it later, I couldn't get in. I have since been on the phone with Microsoft and Dell for over 2 hours. I lost everything on my computer and had to reinstall everything. Now I have this little thing from Microsoft telling me I need to do critical updates! Fuck you Microsoft!! Fuck you and your not letting people know that you might loose everything on your computer if you try to use the fucking update!!

Can you tell I've been fucking with this since 8:30 this morning??? And I'm a bit bitter!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home