shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My days off....

So, all my loyal readers know I've taken the last couple of days off. Do you all want to know what I did?

Sunday I made one of my famous (or infamous) trips to exit 82. I ended up dragging my brother to Sams to get some things. Then we were off to the grocery store to get some snacks for our makeshift SuperBowl party that started midway thru half time. Yes, I realize we are retarded, but we had a good time. Then I came home and went right to bed.

Monday I work up with a sore throat.... The rest of the day got worse. Every part of my body hurt. And, I was cold as hell. After work, I went over to CP and Boobilicious' to finish up some of my handy work. We finished with our Imo's and I had to bail because I was feeling so bad. CP was even nice enough to point out that I looked like crap. On my 80 mph drive home, I was mentally daring any PoPo to pull me over and try to give me a ticket. I would have just insisted that they take me to the hospital! I stopped off on my way home to get a thermometer (I know, I should already have one but that is just one of the things you aren't thinking about when you're asked to leave). I got home, stripped and threw on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt and crawled in between my flannel sheets and yanked the down comforter up over my head and snuggled with my heated rice bag.

I know you are hurt that I had so much fun and didn't let you know about it. I'm kind of mean like that sometimes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home