shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Yes, I am the Queen of Denial

So, I have gone 2 days without going on break or lunch with 87. I’m not sure she knows why…. The hint my dear has been written in this nice little ditty from Anna Nalick called Paper Bag…. Does this give any clues?

She smiles like she’s so tough
She says"hey can you talk a
little louder,

I don't think my heart is broken enough"

But someday we'll all be old
And I'll be so damn
beautiful


Meanwhile I hide my head
Here in this paper bag
Cause if I can't see you
Then you can't see me
Yes, I do know that it is none of my business and yes, I did figure this was what was happening, however it doesn’t make it hurt any less. I want to be there for her since I know she have a lot going on, but I can’t. There are very few times in my life I’ve been selfish, this just happens to be one of those times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home