shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Naming you...

So, I'm getting tired of referring to you as my beloved readers.... I want a name to call you... I want to say "Hey, ______ listen to how I made an ass out of myself..." And no, I don't want to call you my peeps or my possy or anything like that. I'm a lame as white girl, I could never pull that off. I want something that will make you feel like I'm talking directly to you, well except the fact that it wouldn't really be your name. You could however insert your name when reading my blogs out loud to all those little kids you have at home (Cause this is just one of those wholesome sites that you would read to you children!). Usually when have to use names, I refer to the Muppets.... I would call you Dr. Honeydew (I'm assuming everyone who reads this is highly educated because I usually have such thought provoking topics!) but I'm not sure if that is some kind of copyright infringement. I'll have to put some more thought into it this weekend. If anyone has a suggestion, please feel free to let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home