shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Avoidance

In an effort to avoid thinking about 87 and wondering how her procedure went, I have tried many things.... most of which involved cleaning and have been unsuccessful. I wish I knew that she was fine. Hopefully she will be at work tomorrow and I will be able to find out. 9 billion people asked me at work on Friday and I didn't know how to say that I hadn't talked to her so I just said that I hadn't heard anything.... I'm sure everything is fine...

On a good note, I'm not feeling sick today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home