shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hibernation day

There is now an impression of my body on the couch. I spent all but 30 minutes of today laying on the couch watching TV and napping. I'm feeling better, however now I'm getting ready to go to bed. My 30 minutes of non couch time were spent getting food... 15 minute trip to Subway for a meatball sub for lunch and 15 minutes to the grocery store to get ice cream for dinner. When I returned from the store I almost cried because even though I had spent 10 minutes deciding what ice cream to buy, I picked up the wrong package. Not a good thing to do, especially when you don't feel good. This is another reason I'm so ready for winter to be over! I hate to feel like crap. The 10 hours of sleep last night and my 4 hour nap this afternoon has helped. Tomorrow I'm going to try to venture out to officially make a trip to the grocery store and a few other stops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home