shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Is it lame to worry about your ex?

Since I'm not talking to 87 and she is going in for a surgical procedure tomorrow, I sent her an e-card to wish her luck. I'm not sure if that is appropriate, but I wanted her to know that I would be thinking about her tomorrow. Although I'm sure everything will be fine, you can't help but worry. And let me tell you, I'm a first class worry wart. I come by it honestly... My Mom once called me 10 times one night because she hadn't talked to me in a couple of days and was worried that something had happened. Really, I was just out seeing a band play and didn't want to leave to answer the phone....

Anyway, back to 87... Yeah, I'm upset and can't really talk to her right now, but I still care about her and want everything to be fine. I want her to be happy and healthy. Although I can rag on people like the best of them, deep down there are very few people that I do not care about.

1 Comments:

Blogger shug said...

Jules,
Tiny Cat Pants is wonderful! Aunt B is one of my oldest friends. I'm glad you can over to take a look at my site!
Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one who cares what happens to their ex. I was starting to feel like there was a problem with me!
Keep reading and I'll promise to write more!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home