shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Monday, February 13, 2006

The hours before V-day

Yes, it is that time again... Can I just tell you how much I HATE V-day. See, I can't even type the whole word, that's how much I HATE it! Mostly because I'm envious of all of those people who have found "the one".

BLECH!!

Tomorrow is going to be hell I tell you, HELL!!

On a lighter note, I asked my boss to go to dinner with me because neither of us want to be alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home