shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Thursday, February 16, 2006

sick day

Last night before I got home, I picked up the antibiotic the doctor prescribed. It is about the size of a small island. I choked one down after dinner along with some Excedrine for the pretty migrane I had (nice light show by the way). I then tried to watch some things I had on Tivo (Including the episode of House where the lead gave himself a migrane to prove a point. Instead of taking Excedrine to get rid of his migrane, he dropped some acid..... hmmmm where did I go wrong?!?!)

So this morning when I awoke at 5:30, my head felt better, however my stomach did not. Apparently certain antibiotics like to mess with my digestive system. Although it made me lose another 2 lbs I'm pretty sure it is not good when you work up a sweat going up 10 stairs!

But here is the big news everyone..... Since I've been going to work everyday like the irresponsible person I am, I've missed calls from Quebec. That's right, a foreign country is calling me at home. I'm sure that Canada is on the phone calling to offer me a nifty job. Maybe they want me to be some kind of a double secret spy or something! I hope they have not been trying to reach me for long. How bad would that look??? I promise to answer the next time they call just so I can let you know IF you will have anything to worry about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home