shug's place

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride! -- Source unknown

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

What's there to say....

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I need the dark....

Forgive me for not updating you on my day today.... I'm going to bed because I can not longer stand the light. That's right, I have a migrane... It feels as though someone has run a sharp object into my head above my right eye and out the back of my head.... Nothing has made it go away and this stupid bronchial thing the doctor diagnosed me with today is making it hurt so much I've almost peed my pants 9 times.

1 Comments:

Blogger SuperGenius said...

I am (thankfully) not familiar with the migraine but anything bronchial is horrible as I found out when I had the bronchitis that wouldn't leave this summer. I hope they are both afraid of the dark and leave soon.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home